As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LostVenture Games
Route East | Adventure Strategy Board Game for Adults and Families | Race from Istanbul to Shanghai | 32 Stunning Attractions | Ages 11+ | 2-5 players | 60-90 MinutesLostVenture Games
- Route east combines strategy with classic racer: Get from Instanbul to Shanghai as quickly as you can, while trying to balance collecting fuel and choosing how to spend your money along the way. Discover new travel locations: explore new and less-known location as you travel through 17 countries and visit over 30 stunning attractions along the way.
Manage your resources: you’ll need to collect fuel along the way to cross borders, and visit banks to ensure you don’t run out of money! Fast and easy to learn: the basics of Route East can be learned in under 20 minutes and enjoyed time and time again.
Compete with your teamates: collect Action Cards to mess with your competitors’ plans, slow them down and steal their fuel and money.
Travel adventure board game: race from Istanbul to Shanghai in an action-packed board game filled with intense gaming dillemas, strategy, and co-player vendettas. Hand drawn map on high quality stock: linen finish through, high quality lamination, and a beautiful game to have on your shelf! 1️⃣7️⃣0️⃣% funded on kickstarter: The Travel Adventure Board Game of 2022! .
|Manufacturer||LostVenture Games Ltd|
|Height||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
|Width||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Days of Wonder | Ticket to Ride Europe Board Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 MinutesAsmodee
- Strategy game: build your tracks across europe in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Connect iconic european cities across a map of the early 20th-century Europe and build your train routes to earn points. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa! Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride europe is a multi country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through Europe! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder|
|Height||7.62 cm (3 Inches)|
|Length||29.85 cm (11.75 Inches)|
|Weight||1.25 kg (2.76 Pounds)|
|Width||29.85 cm (11.75 Inches)|
3. Z-Man Games
Z-Man Games | Carcassonne | Board Game | Ages 7+ | 2-5 Players | 45 Minutes Playing TimeZ-Man Games
- Each role scores points differently, farmers, monks, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game.
Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed.
High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, monasteries, roads, choosing from tiles that depict cities, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers. Average Playtime: 45 minutes.
|Height||27.31 cm (10.75 Inches)|
|Length||6.68 cm (2.63 Inches)|
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.54 Pounds)|
|Width||19.05 cm (7.5 Inches)|
4. University Games
The World of David Walliams 6855 Flush Out The Rat Card GameUniversity Games
- Flush out the rat! Card Game contains 54 quirkily illustrated giant cards. Discard all your pairs to win but don’t get caught holding the Rat Burger card! Quick to set up and easy to play game.
A fun, fast-paced card game based on characters from The World of David Walliams’ best-seller Rat Burger. Ideal for two or more players and suitable for age 7 plus.
|Manufacturer||Paul Lamond Games|
|Height||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
|Length||22.5 cm (8.86 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||16.5 cm (6.5 Inches)|
5. Plan B Games
Plan B Games | Azul | Tile Laying Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 Players | 30 to 45 Minutes Playing Time,BlackPlan B Games
- Loaded with high-quality components, clear graphic design, Azul catches the eye and engages players with its beautiful art, and colorful resin tile pieces. Be careful! if take too many tiles, the leftover tiles will fall to the floor, and cannot fit them on the row, costing you points at the end of the game.
However, you must take all matching tiles from that disc. Azul offers simple rules but meaningful choices making it easy to learn while offering a subtle depth to every turn! It’s perfect for families and veteran gamers.
On your turn, when selecting, you’ll select tiles from one of the available market discs. Azul is a multiple award-winning, tile-placement game. The goal of azul is to complete your display board, earning points as you place tiles and create patterns.
|Brand||Plan B Games|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games|
|Height||6.99 cm (2.75 Inches)|
|Length||26.04 cm (10.25 Inches)|
|Weight||1.1 kg (2.43 Pounds)|
|Width||26.04 cm (10.25 Inches)|
6. Big Potato
Snakes: Award Winning Board Game For Adults and Family, Kids 12+, Best New Board Games 2022Big Potato
- One of the best new board games around. A board game for adults and family that combines swaying the group into picking the wrong answers. Best played with 4-8 players, ages 12 and up.
A top family board game with something for everyone — creativity, all wrapped up in a fast-thinking, trivia and even a little sneakiness, push-your-luck, bluffing game. Is she trying to help you? or is she… one of the Snakes! From the inventor of party game sushi go, Snakesss no ladders is an award-winning board game and friends alike.
One player gets the mongoose of Truth piece, meaning that you can always trust whatever they say. It’s packed full of content and anyone can play. Your grandma sure seems to know a lot about Ancient Egypt.
|Height||5.5 cm (2.17 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
Bluffing and hilarious facts. Will you fool your family and friends or believe the unbelievable?, Gullible: The super-fun party game of creativityGamely
- Using your smarts, imagination and bluffing will you be able to fool the other team into believing the unbelievable? Gullible is a party game where you create fake answers to outlandish questions to trick your opponents into believing the ridiculous. When you buy a gamely game, you’re not just buying a super-fun party game but also doing good for the world.
Reviewed highly for being quick to learn get started in 2 minutes and for its super fun gameplay, Gullible is set to take the UK by storm! Great fun and good for the world. We make our games as eco-friendly as we can, donate 10% of profits to charity, plant 10 trees for every 1 used and donate 1000s of games to charities and good causes each year.
The perfect family friendly party game for adults and teenagers, big groups and small. Each round both teams invent two fake facts that are more believable than the truth to try and fool the opposing team.
Will you spread your bets or go all in? . The trivia game where you don’t need to know the facts! in gullible you don’t need to know any answers because you make them up! for example, who knows what a baby platypus is called?! All you have to do is come up with two fake answers you think the other team will find more believable than the truth. A puggle? an onglet? a platypini? one of these is true, but which one?! One of france’s best selling games comes to the uk! gullible is the uk version of the french party game sensation ‘Pigeon Pigeon’. The hilarious, creative game with a twist.
|Height||3.8 cm (1.5 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Weight||0.73 kg (1.62 Pounds)|
|Width||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
8. ROO GAMES
ROO GAMES Framed Game, Great for Family Game night, Match the Pattern, Slap the Card, Win!, Fast-Paced Stacking and Building Game, For Ages 8+ROO GAMES
- Be the first to score 10 cards and win! 4 levels of play the pattern cards feature 4 levels of difficulty. Stack, nest and build match and build patterns with this fast-paced family game.
Kids will love testing their hand-eye coordination with four levels of difficulty. When a black line appears on a card, that represents the table. Make sure the frames don't fall! How to play when a card is flipped over, be the first to arrange your colored frames to match the pattern.
Time to build the pattern vertically! action-packed for game night challenge the whole family to a framing frenzy! This party game allows 2-4 players for game night, parties, playdates and sleepovers. Now, slap the card to score. A tactile brain game do you have a steady hand? Test your visual perception, spatial awareness and manual dexterity all while having fun! Number of items: 1.
9. Big Potato
Bluffing Family Board Game for Kids 10+ and Adults — Best New Board Games, Family Quiz Games, Sounds Fishy: The Fast-ThinkingBig Potato
- Spend less time worrying about the rules and more time focused on having fun. Fake it and make it -a fun party game for adults and family that combines inventing funny answers with not getting caught.
Quick to learn easy to play: a board game for families that’s easy to learn and quick to play. Dive in: there’s something for everyone in this fast-thinking bluffing, family game — creativity, push-your-luck, trivia and even a little bit of sneakiness.
Plenty more fish in the sea: it’s packed full of content making it the ideal board game for groups of people who want to dive in again and again. No answers? no problem: some family board games are tricky, but here you get given the one correct answer and you invent the other fake answers so it’s a new board game that is perfect for all your friends and family. Can you convince the guesser your answer is the right one? .
|Height||6.2 cm (2.44 Inches)|
|Length||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Weight||0.21 kg (0.46 Pounds)|