As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cordyline Australis Green Plant 80-100cm TallYouGarden
- Grow in full sun or light shade - they look their best in big, modern planters - especially metallic ones. Easy to look after, and hardy to -7C, so survive most Winters here. Lovely swirls of leaves fan out form the trunk, adding a beautiful symmetrical and architectural look.
Big sized plants for instant impact - they will look amazing form the minute you plant them. Supplied as 80-100cm tall, in 20cm diameter pots, ready to plant out now.
2. Carbeth Plants
1 x Yucca Variegata Outdoor Plant, Amazing Two Tone Foliage, 9cm PotsCarbeth Plants
- The stiff, pointed foliage is brightly variegated with luminescent golden edges. Commonly known as Spanish Dagger, this architectural plant makes a bold statement. This hardy shrub makes a superb, thriving in sunny borders, low maintenance specimen plant, gravel gardens or large containers on the patio.
With maturity, yucca gloriosa 'Variegata' throws up tall stems festooned with creamy bell-shaped flowers. Arrives as a strong plant in a 9cm pot.
Yucca Bright Edge Compact Evergreen White Flowering Outdoor Garden Shrub 20-30cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Prefers sheltered locations away from winds and may require some frost protection. Period of interest: year-round interest. Water & maintenance: plant in well-drained soil and keep in full sun.
Avoid overwatering in the Winter months. Growth & spread: ultimate height of around 02 - 05m and spread of around 05 - 1m.
Dark green foliage with bright yellow margins and panicles of small, nodding cream-white flowers sometimes blooming from late Summer. Characteristics: compact, evergreen shrub with long, arching, leathery green leaves with bright yellow margins and tall stalks bearing clusters of small white flowers in Summer.
Trachycarpus Fortunei Chusan Fan Palm Exotic Hardy Outdoor Garden Tree PlantGardenersDream
- Hardy palm - the trachycarpus fortunei, also known as the Windmill Palm or Chusan Palm, is a hardy palm tree that thrives in colder climates, making it an excellent choice for UK gardens. Eye-catching focal point - with its fan-shaped leaves and distinctive trunk, the Trachycarpus Fortunei creates an eye-catching focal point in your garden, adding interest and character to your outdoor space.
Real or artificial - opt for a real trachycarpus Fortunei to enjoy its authentic charm, and the biodiversity it brings, air-purifying qualities, which cannot be replicated by artificial alternatives.
Versatile placement - the windmill Palm is suitable for both indoor and outdoor growth, offering flexibility in its placement and allowing you to enjoy its beauty in various settings. Low maintenance - requiring minimal care and attention, the Trachycarpus Fortunei is ideal for both novice and experienced gardeners seeking a fuss-free and attractive addition to their garden.
5. Carbeth Plants
9cm Pots, 3 x Yucca Variegata Outdoor Plant, Amazing Two Tone FoliageCarbeth Plants
- The stiff, pointed foliage is brightly variegated with luminescent golden edges. With maturity, yucca gloriosa 'Variegata' throws up tall stems festooned with creamy bell-shaped flowers.
Commonly known as Spanish Dagger, this architectural plant makes a bold statement. This hardy shrub makes a superb, thriving in sunny borders, low maintenance specimen plant, gravel gardens or large containers on the patio. Arrives as 3 strong plants in a 9cm pots.
Garden Ready Mediterranean Palm Tree, Tropical Hardy Outdoor Plants, Exotic Patio Plants Perfect for Gardens or House Plants, You Garden, 2 x Hardy Phoenix Palm Trees 60-80cm Tall in a 15cm PotYouGarden
- A slow growing plant that will require regular watering during the summer months. During a hot summer this plant may produce creamy-yellow flowers. 60-80cm tall in a 14cm pot, ready to plant.
Details - supplied as an established plant, approx. Tropical look - this tropical, architectural beauty will add that holiday feel to your patio for years to come! Dramatic plant - with its spectacular fan-shaped foliage, the Phoenix palm provides a dramatic impact to any garden.
Best in a sheltered spot in full or partial sun. Winter hardy - despite its tropical origins, this exotic plant thrives in the UK and is winter hardy to -6°C. Sunny position - this hardy evergreen palm tree loves a sunny position in the garden and will be perfect in patio pots! In the UK its mature height will be approx 1. 5m. In colder areas protect during the winter.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
Yucca Variegata, Variegated Spanish Dagger | Evergreen Potted Grassy Shrub for Sale 10-30cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Latin name: Yucca gloriosa Variegata. Bell-shaped, cream flowers appear in Summer and Autumn to make the plant admireable once more. Common name: Variegated Spanish Dagger.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. The colours throughout are a dark green central line, with a yellow coloured outline neatly completing the variegated look. Images are for illustrative purposes only. These levels can then be lowered in other periods of the year.
You should avoid overwatering the plant, as well as ensuring it is watered regularly during the Summer growing season. Characteristics: yucca variegata is an evergreen, grassy shrub with long, spine-like leaves that peak with a spike at the end of each leaf. Plant advice: yucca should be planted in moist, well-drained soil and kept in full sun at the best of times.
Shapes and Sizes and can be Planted Straight into Your Garden by DirectPlants™, Mixed Pack of 10 Shrubs Supplied in 9cm Pots, Garden Shrub Selection, Hardy Mix of ColoursDirectPlants
- Who are we: a family run business since 2006 direct plants has experienced spectacular growth. We never pack our plants in just polythene or paper. You will also get a good mix of mature height range. What you are getting: 10 different easy to grow hardy garden shrubs which are ready to plant straight into the garden.
Direct plants: award winning nursery delivering high quality plants & trees to your door since 1989. Where to plant: perfect selection pack for the garden border or large pots for patio and decking. The nursery is serviced by a dedicated team of expert horticulturists who ensure every order is picked, packed and despatched promptly.
How they arrive: all the shrubs will be delivered safe and secure in specialist plant and tree boxes. We will select you a mixture of 10 fantastic shrubs which will all be different, we will not send you 2 of the same variety! So, you know you will get a good mixture of colours, shapes and sizes.
They will all arrive in 9cm pots and be from 20cm - 60 cm in height. Full money back guarantee & service. They are living items and deserve quality packaging. Our five-acre nursery nestled in the Norfolk countryside is home to over 5000 varieties of plants, shrubs and ornamental trees. Delivered within 5 days or quicker on a tracked courier service.
9. GrowOn Shrubs
2X Cordyline Australis Architectural Green Palm-Like Tree Evergreen Cabbage Palm PlantGrowOn Shrubs
- Suggested uses: containers, Feature Plant, Specimin, Patio, Exotic Gardens. Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and multi-buy offers.
Foliage colour / characteristics: Evergreen. Habit: Tufted. Soil: moist, Sand, Well Drained. Please note images are of mature plants for illustrative purposes. Soil ph: acid, Clay. Ultimate height and spread: 4-8m x 2-4m 20-50 years sunlight: full sun, neutral.
Flower colour / characteristics: Summer Flowering. Large panicles of Small, Fragrant Cream Flowers. Hardiness: h3, loam, Borderline Hardy may need winter protection. Long, sword-shaped Leaves, Dense Clusters. Chalk, alkaline, Part Shade. Supplied in 2x9cm pots.